There are many instances in bollywood where actors completely makeover there looks in a movie. It takes a while to recognise them. Have a look and decide:
- Kunaal Roy Kapur has gone for a complete makeover for the movie AZHAR (2016) in which he plays a lawyer.
- Shahrukh Khan has completely changed his looks for his movie FAN (2016) in which he pays dual role. One will be himself and other will be his fan.
- Recently released movie TERE BIN LADEN: Dead or Alive (2016) has Sikander Kher playing two different characters. It will take you a while to recognise him in blond hair.
- In movie NAYA DIN NAYI RAAT (1974), Sanjeev Kumar has sketched 9 characters of which few are quite unrecognisable.
- In movie WHAT'S YOUR RAASHEE? (2009) this village belle look of Priyanka Chopra is something different from other 11 looks.
- In movie TANU WEDS MANU RETURNS (2015), Kangana Ranaut not only changed her looks but also her lingo. She hits the perfect tone in Haryanavi.
- Pehchaan Kaun?? Yeah he is our comedy king Govinda! This heavy prosthetics is done for movie SHIKAARI (2000).
- In introduction shot of movie PRINCE (2010), this Sardaarji was unrecognisable until he speaks. Didn't get it... Vivek Oberoi.
- In movie PAA (2009), Amitabh Bachchan has gone under heavy prosthetics to look like a 12-year old child suffering from a rare genetic condition called Progeria.